Makes it easier for Pilots, Technicians and companies
Flightlog Backup is the online system provider for the daily work of pilots, technicians and companies with our personal user accounts and company modules.
- Logbook - log your flights, view statistics and monitor your total times
- Reminders - keep track of your certificates, ratings, medical etc and corresponding expiration dates
- Flight planning - plan directly on map, view METAR/TAF, calculate fuel/TOC, print FPL
- Community - upload photos and videos, share stories and connect with other people in the business
- iPhone / iPad - log your flights, upload your papers hardcopies etc directly from your phone / tablet
Company management solutions
The company modules create a perfectly integrated communication network through the entire company.
- Flight Ops Manager - keep track of all personnel and corresponding documentation, minimas, limitations and schedules
- Quality Manager - handle all company internal reports; assign responsibles, watch history, view statistics
- Economy - handle mission reports, view summaries and statistics, print invoice documentation
- OP - schedule personnel and aircraft
- Library - library function with revsion handling spanning across all modules and accounts
FLB technician log book accepted and recommended by the Danish CAA.
Module users can now post company news and information.
This page is the new startpage for each module account.
The other users have this as first page when enter Company section in FLB.
We have launched a new Ticket system and a Patch note function. Where you as a member can write to the support team and get answers in FLB, no need to keep conversation in a bunch of emails.
The Patch note function will make it easier for members to keep up to date will all changes in the system, big and small.